Fly For Mercy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly For Mercy

MercyFlyff, Forums for the server

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Fuck you
Server Is: Offline----------Website Is: Offline-----------------New Staff.

Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ReapingDeath
Admin
Admin
ReapingDeath

Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application   Gm Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:13 am

Example:

Personal:-I play Soccer, I love fantasy games, I am a Signature Maker

Char Name/Real name: MilkAndCookies, ReapingDeath, Brittney

Time Zone: EST

Amount Of Time I spend On the Server: Alot More Then KingFlyff

About Me: I am Female, I love rock music, H.I.M. is my favorite band, I am in high school this year i will be a junior, I take architectural classes, and i am very good with computers, I play tons of games like, Final fantasy, Lost Oddessy, Gears of War, And Halo 3. I guess i am a huge geek. I get All A's in school and I got tons of friends who would like to hang out but This server is too addicting.

------------------------------------------
Community Service:

How I would Improve the Community: I would host Events, I also will take care of the forum, I will bann everyone who doesn't listen to the rules, Also i will Make new events up to make this Game more enjoyable

Do I think I would be a good GM: Not really, But i have my own p-server and i played tons of video games. People already listen to me on this server even tho i'm not GM

How would I deal with Bug Abusers and Glowers and Rule Brakes as such: I would warn them 4-5 times if they don't stop i will ip ban them

How would I contribute my services to the server: I will spend lots of time to it, Also make sure this server doesn't crash as often as it tends to

-------------------------------------------
What would I do if I were the Only GM online: I would do my best to make sure everyone followers the rules, If they don't i will make sure they get what they deserve, and if I can't handle it I will tell saya

If you were under Peer (Group) Pressure would you give in: Not Really, I have never had to think of this. I have never been in it so I don't know. I am sure i would handle it without any pressure

Define what Bad use of GM powers is: Killing and ip banning anyone that hasn't done anything, abusing the rules, Making The Server crash when people are trying to have fun

Define what Good use of GM powers is: Helping people with their problems, holding events, and following rules

If I didn't get picked, who do I think would make a good GM: HrtBrekone

If I cannot handle situations, or anything that is to be fixed, who do I report it to and when: Sirro, When he is on or i will pm him

Now you try your best and maybe you will be picked

Personal:-

Char Name/Real name:

Are you:

Time Zone:

Amount Of Time I spend On the Server:

About Me:

------------------------------------------
Community Service:

How I would Improve the Community:

Do I think I would be a good GM:

How would I deal with Bug Abusers and Glowers and Rule Brakes as such:

How would I contribute my services to the server:

-------------------------------------------
What would I do if I were the Only GM online:

If you were under Peer (Group) Pressure would you give in:

Define what Bad use of GM powers is:

Define what Good use of GM powers is:

If I didn't get picked, who do I think would make a good GM:

If I do cannot handle situations, or anything that is to be fixed, who do I report it to and when:
Back to top Go down
http://5.91.105.48/ranking.php

Gm Application
Page 1 of 1